West Bragg Recreation Area, Kananaskis Country,
June 17, 2017 - June 17, 2017
Show on Map
ARE YOU READY FOR AN ADVENTURE?
An obstacle course designed specifically for adventure-seeking kids. The course gives kids the chance to work as a team, get muddy, and experience the thrill of adventure.
Location: Bragg Creek, Easter Seals Camp Horizon
Registration: $20 (Child), $5 (Adults & Spectators)
What: A kid's event with different distances for each age category
Why: Get active, be healthy, have fun, support a great cause
How: Sign up and show up!
About Kid Mudder: The approximately 500 meter course (depending on age kids will do multiple laps) includes 6 smaller obstacles including walls, tires, tunnels, balance beams,half pipe and a kid’s mud pit.
- Monkey Swing- Imagination takes hold in this kid-designed jungle themed obstacle. Swing from bar to bar, as if you were in the canopies of the Amazon!
- Tunnel of Terror -Brave the dark and muddy tunnel as you shimmy and slide through to the other side.
- Secret Agent Squeeze - Feel like your very own super spy as you slip through the cracks of this ‘laser’ maze.
What Kids Get
- Event T-shirt
- Amazing obstacles
- Finishers ribbon
- Top Fundraiser
- Top Fundraising team
- 1st place (age group)
- 2nd Place (age group)
- 3rd Place (age group)
- Team Spirit (girls)/ (boys)
- Best costume (girls)/ (boys)
Silent Auction & Raffles!!
Volunteers: We are currently recruiting volunteers to help out with this event. If you are interested, please kdrrAd%60rudsrd%60mr/%60c/b%60