Easter Seals Alberta is committed to diversity and inclusion.
- We embrace workforce diversity in relation to age, gender, race, national or ethnic origin, religion, language, political beliefs, sexual orientation, and physical ability.
- We value diversity of perspective – leveraging the diverse thinking, skills, experience and working styles of our employees and other stakeholders.
- We built a flexible organization – providing opportunities for work arrangements that accommodate the diverse needs of individuals at different career and life stages.
- We respect stakeholder diversity – developing strong and sustainable relationships with a wide array of our communities, governments, clients, and suppliers.
Join the Easter Seals Alberta Team!
We have the following open positions. To view the complete job posting or to apply, please use the link below.
McQueen Home – Edmonton
- Health Care Aid
- Junior Outdoor Educator
- Camp Marketing Coordinator
Calgary Summer Jobs
- Disability Management Coordinator (Calgary office)
- Accounts Payable Clerk (Calgary office)
- Calgary Marketing Coordinator (Calgary office)
Edmonton Summer Jobs
- Edmonton Marketing Coordinator (Edmonton remote)
- Community Development Worker (Edmonton remote)